Our goal is to help women "come into their own" by supporting the expressed and unexpressed dimensions of themselves more fully. Marriage, mothering, career changes, and medical challenges are all ripe opportunities for a woman to become more in touch with her true nature. That may mean leaving behind old notions of who we are in order to create the space for something more alive and vibrant.
Pamela Pressman, LPC and her staff combine their many years of traditional academic training with their personal interest in wellness, to co-create an exciting partnership with their clients.
Our Specialties Include:
- Sex therapy, including low sexual desire, sexual pain, and orgasm difficulties for women and men
- Stress Management
- Bereavement and Loss
- Psychological Dimensions of Medical Illness
- Body-Identity Issues
- Relationships Counseling
- Self-Esteem Building
We Will Help You To:
Identify your Strengths
- Nurture untapped potential
- Identify and remove limiting belief systems
- Create goals for increased life satisfaction
- Resolve old emotional injuries which keep you "stuck"
- Teach you how to maintain well-being despite external circumstances
Individual & Couples Counseling
- Group Counseling
- Biofeedback for Pain Management and Stress Reduction
For more information or to schedule a consultation, please call us at